Contract Administrator (London)
To serve as the Contract Proponent representative in the development and administration of contracts in the assigned organization.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide complex technical advice and support to contract proponents from the conception of contract service requirements through the execution of a contract to the termination of the contract or service requirements.
- Direct and participate in the development of engineering and financial studies that establish feasibilities for contract services and evaluation for alternatives that may be technical, financial and/or procedural/administrative.
- Coordinate and/or participate in the development of a professional level of analysis of: Company risk, exposure, technical qualification of bidders, scopes of work for various contract services.
- Participate as the contract proponent representative or delegate participation on the Bid Review Team charged with development of a realistic Company position on contract terms and the negotiation of these terms.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
Educational & Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent. MBA is desirable.
- 10-15 years experience in the oil & gas industry and has project contracting experience on large to mega projects.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Plan & Organize
- Analyze & Solve problems
- Communicating openly & effectively
- Excellence/ Drive for results
- Dependability / Commitment
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Similar jobs: Engineer Electrical – Cable Design
(Asker) | Senior Instrument Engineer
(Asker) | Engineer – Heat Trace
(Asker) | Senior Engineer Electrical – Power Calculations
(Asker) | Rotation coordinator
More jobs at this company: Process Engineer Gas Plant
(London) | Piping Engineer
(London) | Rotating Equipment Engineer
(London) | Static Equipment Engineer
(London) | Civil and Structure Engineer
(London)…More jobs at this company