Contact Centre Administrator
Circle Health Group
- Circle Integrated Care – Bedford
Contact Centre Administrator
Full Time – Permanent
£21,742.50 plus benefits
Circle Integrated Careis part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Contact Centre Administrator to join their team of staff in the Operations department.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to work a flexible shift pattern, the role is hybrid with the expectation of 2/3 days on site.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Previous health care experience is desirable along with previous experience managing customer service.
- Good level of General education with excellent communication skills.
- Must have a competent level of IT knowledge and be comfortable working on electronic systems including all Microsoft office applications.
- System One an advantage but not essential.
Duties of this role include:
- Dealing with all incoming telephone calls into the central Circle Integrated Care call centre.
- Dealing with all other forms of incoming communication from patients with rapid responses and actions achieved. This may include acknowledgement whilst redirecting the requests to the relevant internal teams.
- Maintaining operational key performance indicators related to communication systems performance.
- Supporting in the evolution of our communications pathways through acting as expert advisors to new technology.
- Acting as overflow support to the wider Circle Health Group call centre as required.
- Management of patient led bookings as a result of an inbound enquiry.
- Maintaining industry leading customer satisfaction and call handling performance.
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”