Castleford, West Yorkshire
LocationMerefield House, Castleford – Hybrid Working
Salary£14,135 – £15,554
Closing Date27 March 2023
NotesPay Award Pending for April 2023
The post is a job share to cover Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The working hours for each day can be flexible although a handover period is required on Wednesday due to the nature of the job role.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Customer Relations Team.
What you will be doing:
As a Complaints Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring complaints and correspondence directed to the Chief Executive is responded to within target and to a consistently high standard.
You will also ensure that our tenants’ priorities are addressed and that a proactive approach is taken to develop our services. You will work closely with front line employees to implement good practice and identify opportunities to devise innovative solutions.
What we are looking for:
To join our Customer Relations Team, we’re looking for someone with:
- excellent communication and customer service skills;
- the ability to work to tight deadlines;
- resilience to manage a consistent workload;
- good interpersonal skills who can manage difficult conversations; and
- a passion for delivering high standards.
For more details on what we’re looking for in this role, head to the related documents section and download the Job Description.
For more information or an informal chat about the position please contact Angela France, Complaints Manager on 01977 724662.
Please note: Interviews are scheduled for 6th and 7th April 2023.
WDH is accredited by Investors in People, which means we recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. As an employer WDH can offer you a great set of benefits which includes:
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 over 5 years service) + statutory bank holidays;
- a very attractive pension scheme (15.7% employer contribution);
- happy to talk flexible working, including options for reduced hours, compressed hours or other flexible working patterns;
- a wide range of personal development opportunities;
- a fantastic health and wellbeing package;
- 1 day to take part in our Volunteering Scheme; and
- "cycle to work" scheme and discounted shopping platform
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all.
You can contact our Recruitment Team by email at [email protected].
Please note: we do not accept CVs.