Coffee Shop Team Leader
Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim
Salary equivalent of £19,546.80 – £20,347.60 Per Year Plus Overtime.
Stock and Delivery Team Leader: £10.74 – £11.18 Per Hour.
Our store in Newtownabbeyare looking for a minimum 20houra week Coffee ShopTeam Leader. This is a fundamental part of our leadership team where you will provide a high level of management and ongoing coaching for your colleagues.
Do you have supervisory or managerial experience?
Are you passionate about career progression?
Is valued training important to you?
…then do your research on us at dunelmcareers.com, create your CV, apply and come and work for an organisation voted one of the top fiveretail companies to work for in the UK!
Find your happy place:
As a Coffee Shop Team Leader at Dunelm, you’ll not only be able to see your creative and exciting ideas come to life, but you’ll manage a committed and hard-working team of staff, focused on selling and maintaining a high standard of beverage and food service.
You’ll motivate your team and prioritise selling, customer service and cost control, ensuring health and safety, security and shrinkage is at the forefront of your mind.
You’ll contribute to recruitment, training and be a valued member of the managerial team. You will be trusted with whole store responsibilities, such as key holding, rotas, cash handling and hosting whole store team briefs.
All we ask…
… is that you are a thoughtful, considerate individual with flawless attention to detail and high expectations of your team.
You’ll ideally have experience of leading a team in a high volume, fast paced retail environment and it’s essential you have experienced a role within an establishment serving food and refreshments.
You’ll be a flexible individual able to work across the weekends and evenings.
Your respectful and empathetic nature will ensure that the care of your team is of high priority to you and working closely with other Team Leaders throughout the store, as well as the Deputy Store Manager and Store Manager, meaning you’ll be an effective communicator, committed to success throughout both your department and the entirety of Dunelm.
What’s in it for you?
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days.
- Days off so you can celebrate your Birthday and also when you move ‘Home’ so you can get settled in.
- Family leave – Maternity and paternity leave.
- A cool 15% discount on all Dunelm products, in-store and online to help make your house a 'Home'.
- Amazing Internal colleague network groups where our colleagues are empowered to create environments where everyone can feel at Home and communicate.
- Contribution to your pension scheme for the twilight years.
- Fantastic sharesave option where colleagues can buy Dunelm shares on a monthly basis at a discounted rate to build up an investment for that rainy day.
- Cycle to work scheme to help keep colleagues fit and help with air pollution, travel costs, tax and national insurance.
- Continuous training and ongoing coaching so colleagues feel confident and in control of their role.
- A caring and diverse colleague wellbeing support which includes access to our colleague financial support fund, an online medical GP and counselling support which is provided by our partnership with Retail Trust.
- Tonnes of genuine career opportunities and the support to grow your career through the business as each individual colleague wishes to.
And many many more… plus!… discounts and cashback from restaurants, cinema, hotels and fashion retailers!
Dunelm is committed to becoming a fully inclusive business that is representative of our customers and locations. We recognise the value in diversity and welcome applications from all candidates regardless of sex, age, race, religion, ability, gender or sexual identity, socio-economic background or education. We are committed to making Dunelm a place where everyone can enjoy a successful career and have systems in place to support all our colleagues. We are seeking applications from candidates who share our values and celebrate diversity in all its forms.