Co Coordinator Gas team
Sovereign Housing Association Limited
At Sovereign we are driven by our social purpose where our customers are at the heart of everything we do – more homes, better places, excellent services. Providing an efficient ‘right first time' repairs and maintenance services to our properties is our key focus.
We have a great opportunity for a Co Ordinatorto join our busy Property Services Gas Teamon a permanent basis working fromour brand New – Thatcham, Greenham Office.
As someone committed to customer service, you'll work as part of our Property Team responsible for scheduling repairs and maintenance works to fit with the diaries of our trade staff and contractors.
Your responsibilities will include receiving work orders and scheduling work diaries for trades employees completing repairs and maintenance works for our residents. You'll enjoy liaising with trade staff and other repairs staff to make sure all appointment targets are met and liaise with residents about their scheduled repair and maintenance works.
To be successful you will need:
- Solid experience in administration within a busy customer focused role
- Some understanding of building maintenance terminology
- Experience of using a number of different computer systems
- Ability to manage your own work load
- Strong customer service focus
- Confident telephone manner
- £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
- 25 Days Holiday (pro rata + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
- Generous company pension scheme, matched up to 12%
- Flexible working
- Recognition scheme
- Wellbeing discounts
If this sounds like an opportunity you've been waiting for and you've got the right skills, we'd love to talk through your experience and what we might achieve together. Apply now and we can get in touch and tell you more. Come and be part of our exciting journey ahead.