Clinical Services Manager – Imaging
Circle Health Group
Beckenham, Greater London
- Sloane Hospital – Beckenham
Clinical Service Manager – Imaging
Full Time – Permanent
Salary: Up to £57,750 plus benefits (depending on level of experience, training and qualification)
The Sloane Hospital in Kent is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professional Council (HCPC) registration
- Management / supervisory experience within a multi-modality imaging department.
- IT familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in managing an Imaging and Diagnostic department
Duties of this role include:
- To provide clinical & business leadership and strategic direction to the Imaging Department by;
- Developing and managing service delivery within the area of responsibility with a high degree of professionalism ensuring effective deployment, utilisation and control of all resources while providing a high quality, responsive, patient focused service.
- As a member of the Management Team contribute to the strategic, operational and business development of the hospital..
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Management Bonus Scheme
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Life insurance
- One paid charity/volunteer day per year
- Extensive rewards and voluntary benefits including blue light card
- Free wellbeing services
- High Value Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To secure the maximum salary band, candidates must demonstrate they meet all the job criteria fully.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”