Civils 3D Engineering Technician
Civils 3D Engineering Technician – Design
Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Salary : £35k – Dependant On Experience
**They are looking for anyone with relevant experience!**
This independent Highways and Transport Planning Engineering Consultancy are on the lookout for Engineering Technicians to join their team in their London office.
Joining as part of the infrastructure team, but potentially providing wider support across the business; you'll have a fantastic opportunity to support the Engineering team to develop designs for a variety of projects using 2D & 3D software. Your key competencies should include:
- Prepare 3D models and 2D detail drawings.
- Responsible for document management and the issuing of drawings.
- Support Engineering Leads in maintaining CAD standards, best practice and processes for modelling and drawing production.
- Working primarily from the office but with the option of flexible working.
Key Skills And Knowledge:
You will be proficient in using Civil 3D and AutoCAD, alternatively you will have experience using a similar 3D software package. Desirable competencies should include:
- Ability to develop designs in Civils3D, AutoCAD and Vehicle Tracking.
- Experience of working across Microsoft Office and AutoDesk platforms.
- Experience in infrastructure design projects.
- Ideally, Here’s What You’ll Also Have: Drainage design experience, and use of WinDes.