Chef de Partie
Chef de PartieApex Temple Court Hotel 1-2 Serjeant's Inn, Temple, London (Central), London, EC4Y 1AG
Why join Apex Hotels?
You will receive a warm welcome into the Apex family on joining us as a Chef de Partie in London. We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. We encourage you to bring your own unique personality to the role and being yourself whilst working as part of the Kitchen Team as we believe it is our personality, style and friendliness that makes Apex Hotels
You will meet great people, have fun at work, develop new friendships, learn new skills, and of course you will also receive a competitive rate of pay and a generous range of employee benefits which includes:
- 29 days holiday
- Access to an external Employee Assistance Programme
- Financial Wellbeing App Wagestream, allowing you the flexibility to get paid earlier than your normal monthly pay date
- Inhouse company interactive employee communication APP
- Entry to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- Training and development from day one
- Employee events and celebrations
- £200 referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
And once you smash your probation, you’ll also receive ……
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical Illness & Death in Service cover
- Access to our employee of the quarter and annual recognition schemes
- Long service recognition
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Probation pass and annual anniversary complimentary guest experience overnight stay and dinner for two
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted room rates for employees, friends, and family
- Spa discount
Starting your Journey:
As a Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for delivering a high level of food to all our guests. Working in the Kitchen you will help maximise revenue through first class food preparation and delivery. You will embrace every opportunity to create exceptional food for our guests and provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
Joining the dedicated Kitchen department, you will:
- Be passionate about food, preparing and serving breakfast, lunch and dinner to Company standards, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
- Work simultaneously with all Kitchen team members in a friendly manner offering an infectious smile and collaborative approach
- Have extensive knowledge of our menus and food offerings
- Assist the management team in the control of all food supplies and purchases coming in and going out of the kitchen, using date labelling processes.
- Adhere to all food safety and health and safety guidelines
You will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests and provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
As a Chef de Partie, we ask that you take pride in your work and have a willingness to learn. You will have a real passion for food, and you will have excellent attention to detail in order to provide consistent standards. This is a vital role in the function of the hotel and ultimately one that they will remember the most. You will be great at multi-tasking, you will be efficient at solving all guest enquiries and requests with ease.
On your first day you will begin a structured 12 week learning journey, giving you the skills, knowledge and confidence to be a great Chef de Partie. With this in mind, we are looking for a Chef De Partie who:
- Previous experience at Commis Chef or Demi Chef De Partie level is essential.
- Previous experience in a hotel or restaurant environment is essential.
- Can deliver excellent standards
- Uses initiative
- is self-aware and able to evaluate their own work
- has a customer service attitude
- has the ability to multi-task and organise a variable work load
- provides excellent attention to detail
- holds a genuine desire to provide a Warmer Welcome to our guests
We encourage you to bring your true self to work – we recruit for attitude and train for skill. We’ll provide great training and development opportunities, allowing you to flourish in a fun and fulfilling career, reaching your dreams and aspirations. So, whatever your vibe, our family can never be too big, there’s a place here for you. We have one ask – that you bring your personality, ideas, and spark. We’re an innovative, thriving business and we want you to be part of our exciting journey.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!