Chef de Partie
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Chef de Partie Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre Bond Street, Bristol, Bristol, BS1 3LE
Eclipse Hotels Group is an international family owned hotel group who are headquartered in West London. Our company's current portfolio includes brands such as Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and EasyHotel, located across the UK, Europe and the Caribbean.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie at our Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre. You will have the opportunity to join a developing employer who has the passion and drive to deliver first class service and a quality employee experience.
Great restaurant memories come from many places. The sights, sounds, smells and more importantly the food. As our Chef de Partie, your passion for presentation and dedication to delivering flavour will complete each guest's experience. By taking pride in your workspace, running your own section of our kitchen, keeping your standards high, and giving our menu the benefit of your expertise, you'll create some of our guests' most lasting memories.
Join us and enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounted Hotel Rooms at 5000+ IHG Hotels worldwide. With 50% off Food and Beverage Services
- Employee Assistance and Welfare Program
- Health Plan
- Life Insurance
- Cashback and discounts on the leading high street retailers
- Complimentary Meals on duty
- Employee of the Month and Employee of the Year celebrations
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Excellent Training & Development
What will your key responsibilities and duties be:
- Prepare and present each meal for your allocated area of our Kitchen that is a feast for the eyes and a treat for the taste buds. You will be turning our high standards into memorable meals for each one of our guests.
- Ensure that our dishes are prepared as per company guidelines, reducing wastage where possible.
- Know your menus and products, as our guests or colleagues may ask questions about ingredients, allergens and provenance.
- Supervise any other Commis Chef or Kitchen Porter whilst on duty with you in your section.
- Follow Food Safety guidelines with regards to records, storage and temperature control.
- Clear down and set up your area of the Kitchen as required, ensure that you are fully stocked and ready for your shift.
What we are looking for:
- Between 1 to 2 years' experience in a busy kitchen as a Cook or Commis Chef or any other similar roles, ideally from a branded hotel background.
- A good understanding of food safety.
- Completing all Health & Safety/Food Hygiene tasks.
- Understanding the needs of supervising a team on a daily basis.
- Proactive, composed, enthusiastic, approachable, able to build strong rapport with other colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects; good organisational and administrative skills with an eye for detail.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in recruiting a diverse workforce that promotes inclusive, people focused culture.