Centre Fundraiser – Oxford
We are looking for someone who is passionate about bringing people together, building dialogues and listening to ideas to join our team at our Oxford centre.
- Assist the team with the planning and implementation of the overall centre fundraising strategy and fundraising activity within defined area
- Proactively support Centre fundraising initiatives to maximise income opportunities
- Work collaboratively to ensure that centrally managed fundraising activities are supported locally
- Support the Centre Fundraising Manager with accurately monitoring and evaluating activity results for reporting purposes
- Responsible for occasional cash handling, banking, acknowledging and receipting income if required in partnership with our Supporter Care team.
There will be a requirement to work irregular hours as well as local travel.
In addition to a highly rewarding career, we offer a range of staff benefits including:
- a unique, experiential induction based in one of our centres
- a competitive holiday entitlement
- workplace pension with the option to apply to continue NHS pension
- the option to apply for a Bike Loan, Travel Card Loan and Ride to Work scheme and much more.