Business Functionality Tester
HR Technology are looking for individuals with experience working with HR processes and procedures to join a new team as a Business Functionality Tester. Salary range: £28,899 – £32,490.
You will have experience working with Oracle NEP and understand the role and responsibilities of the testing function. Working closely with an Automated Tester, to enhance the coverage in these areas.
In the role, you will test business driven changes that are being delivered by the functional team whilst producing detailed test scripts.
You'll liaise with the functional team to report on progress and to be aware of upcoming changes and signing off testing to enable deployments to live systems
Working within a large team, you'll liaise with various individuals during the testing, providing updates and status reports and alerting potential issues.
Training will be provided, as and when, in various forms.
There are flexible working options available with this role, including hybrid working.
- An understanding of manual testing and what it involves
- Knowledge of project and testing life cycles
- Able to work to tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical approach to problem solving
- A team player, with excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, work effectively both as part of a team and on your own
- Understanding of business processes across multiple business units at Next
- Experience of manual testing
- Experience of working with technology teams at Next
- Experience of working in an agile/scrum environment
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server
ABOUT US You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global! ABOUT SOME OF OUR BENEFITS
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us by calling us on 0116 284 6858 and leave a voicemail.