Brand Strategy Manager
Lloyds Banking Group
Sunday 26 March 2023
£61,911 – £68,790
We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Job Description Summary
At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re motivated by a clear purpose – to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. And as the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, deploying our unique brand portfolio, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Brand Strategist to join the Brand Portfolio Strategy & Management team within Brands, Marketing and Experience.
The Brand Portfolio team leads the development of our customer and brand strategy, plans, and drives the delivery of superior end to end branded customer experiences across the Group.
In the Brand Strategy Manager role, you'll help with the development of outstanding brand strategies & priorities for our unique portfolio of brands which drive proposition development, communication plans and branded customer experience for key customer segments. This will grow and protect the significant strategic advantage they deliver for the Group.
As a Brand Strategy Manager, you’ll help build best in class portfolio brand strategies for our valuable portfolio of brands, supporting on a range of pan brand projects. Working with the Senior Manager, you'll define a clear brand positioning and strategic brand priorities and engage with key colleagues to embed these strategies to drive proposition development, communication plans and branded customer experience for key customer segments.
You'll lead the active management of our brands, engaging with partners to monitor progress of the priorities and the performance of our brands across internal and tracked measures.
Inquisitive and data driven, with good qualitative analytical and problem-solving skills. We’re looking for someone who'll be incredibly passionate about our brands and become a real advocate for driving focus for them throughout the organisation.
- Support the definition of clear priorities and differentiated positioning for the Lloyds Bank, Bank of Scotland, and specialist brands and engage with partners with Brands, Marketing and Experience and Consumer Relationships, Consumer Lending and our two Business Units of BCB and CIB to embed.
- Collaborate to drive proposition development, communications and CX plans that support brand priorities and key brand metrics.
- Lead the active management of the Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland brands, engaging with key colleagues to respond to brand performance and queries on the deployment of the brand strategy.
- Analyse key performance themes using data from a wide range of sources to identify emerging issues and opportunities for Lloyd Bank and Bank of Scotland customers and these brands.
- Support on a range of pan brand projects, collating and synthesising data to find opportunities and challenges and crafting and presenting succinct stories.
Skills / Experience we're looking for:
- Experience in development and execution of strategies in a large organisation
- Understands customers and target audiences, and can lead the interpretation of insights for our brands
- Proven project planning and project management experience
- Ability to help shape a clear point of view and support the development of creative solutions to deliver strong brand positionings
- Experience of translating brand strategies into clear business recommendations and action plans across proposition development, communications & customer experience
- Have a proven track record of building influential relationships with key partners, and able to build compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others to deliver on our customer & brand plans
- A strong storyteller, with excellent written and verbal presentation skills
Location and Ways of Working
Our team is based across our London and Bristol hubs; therefore, we'll need you to be based in one of these locations. We work in a hybrid model, splitting out time between the office and working from home. We'd expect you to work a minimum of 2 days per week in the office.
We're happy to consider applications from people who require a flexible working pattern.
What we can we offer you?
In addition to base salary, we'll give you a remuneration packages which includes:
- A discretionary performance share bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
- Private health cover
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Access to various share schemes including free shares
Together we have a key role to play in shaping the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of LBG means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Please get in touch if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you.
So, if you have the skills we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
Together we make it possible.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Lloyds Banking Group