Branch Manager – Billericay
Our client, a well-respected agency is currently seeking an experienced Branch Manager to join their close-knit team in Billericay.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual with sales valuation and listing experience. As well as, a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions.
Essential tasks of a Branch Manager include, but will not be limited to:
- Excellent track record of winning sales instructions.
- Previous managerial experience
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Conducting morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Results-driven individual, hardworking and focused
- Guide, train, and motivate members of the staff
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Requirements for the role of a Branch Manager:
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/appraisals/listings
- Hold a full and valid UK driver's licence
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation, and interpersonal skills.
- Target-driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
As a Branch Manager, you will be required to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis (5-day working week)
Our client Salary/Package for the successful Branch Manager:
- Basic £29,000 – £31,000(Depending on Experience)
- OTE £50,000 (Uncapped)
- Private healthcare
- Progression opportunities
- A company car or allowance
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.