Bar Supervisor – Full Time – Plus Tips
St Austell Family Group
You’ll be working at a stylish and contemporary bar and chophouse, nestled beside Bath train station. Graze is a go-to for hearty contemporary food and award-winning beer.
The terraces take in views of the beautiful and historic city, while the interior serves up a welcoming atmosphere that greets locals and tourists throughout the year.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Team Leader to help us deliver experiences that delight. You’ll oversee a close-knit team of passionate people, inspire a consistently high level of service, and play your part in hitting our targets.
- Taking the helm of a close-knit team, you’ll ensure everyone works together smoothly and efficiently.
- Creating a warm welcome to guests comes naturally to you, making every first impression count to ensure experiences delight from the get-go.
- Keeping a watchful eye over customer feedback means your team is always adapting to maintain high standards and improve where necessary.
- Team members see you as an inspiring role model and know they can depend on you for support and development.
- You know health and safety regulations like the back of your hand.
- Being commercially minded, you understand budgets and sales targets, and play your part in helping to achieve them.
- Having a wealth of experience in a similar role means you are able to recognise when team members need help and you’ll support where needed.
- Peak season can get pretty busy, but you’ll thrive when working under pressure.
- Communication is key, and you recognise the importance of being an effective listener – ensuring everyone is on the same page while remaining approachable and informative.
- You’ll forge a close relationship with the General and Assistant Manager, stepping up to fill their shoes when they’re not around.
What we offer in return:
- 30% off food and drink in our pubs.
- 50% off overnight stays in our pubs.
- A free two-night stay in our pubs every year.
- Westfield Rewards, including discounts and rewards from hundreds of leading retailers, restaurants, and destinations.
- Cycle to work scheme on select roles.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Career progression.
- Free food on shift.
- Family-friendly policies.
- Flexible working.
- Paid time off to volunteer for charity.
St Austell Family Group is an Equal Opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We also welcome requests for flexible working.
Early applications are encouraged as we’ll review applications throughout the recruitment process and reserve the right to close the advert at any time. Please note that we politely request no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. Speculative CVs from recruitment agencies won’t be accepted, nor the fees associated with them.