Assistant Marketing Manager, Op Comms, Brands Marketing & Experience
Lloyds Banking Group
Sunday 26 March 2023
£34,767 – £38,630
We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Flexibility in when hours are worked, Hybrid Working
Job Description Summary
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose – to Help Britain Prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues care about making a difference to customers, businesses, and communities. And in Operation Comms as a key part of Brands Marketing & Experience we work hard to create and deliver exceptional operational communications to enhance brand experience and deepen relationships with customers.
Are you interested in how we communicate with our customers? Can you work collaboratively and by yourself? Do you consider the customer in everything you do? Then you could be a great fit in the LBG Marketing team!
We have an opportunity for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join the Operational Communications team in Brands Marketing & Experience (BME). We help our customers by delivering materials across our iconic brands supporting all our products to deliver our customer agenda.
Your role in our team:
You’ll develop and deliver outstanding customer communications in our Materials Team. We design, write, and manage the customer product and support materials that affect the daily lives of over 30 million customers. To help our customers make the right financial decisions, our communications need to be clear, engaging, and empathetic – and we tailor output for consistent brand experience.
We want you to think differently, digitally, and creatively, to look to the future. You and your team will have a positive effect on the relationship the customer has with us.
What you’ll do
Working with colleagues from across the business you'll:
- Plan, create, and deliver product and service customer materials and content.
- Create engaging copy using our customer communications principles – ask us about these.
- Optimise end-to-end customer communication journeys and design sustainable solutions, encouraging paperless and expand our use of digital solutions.
- Plan reviews of materials, manage budgets and reporting.
- Work with colleagues to find ways to improve our current processes.
What you'll have
- A keen interest in communications, ideally with a marketing background in financial services.
- Experience in creating written and online content. We can also help you learn different formats we use.
- An awareness of the regulations that Lloyds Banking Group needs to follow.
- Partner and project management skills, looking after several workstreams at the same time.
- Great verbal and presentation skills. You’ll be able to tell a clear story to internal audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail. You’ll support the team proofreading their materials.
What you'll get
You'll join a great team with excellent support and training. And you’ll have opportunities to learn and grow your career.
In addition to base salary, we'll give you a remuneration packages which includes:
- A discretionary performance share bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
- Private health cover
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Various share schemes including free shares
Location and flexible working
We offer flexible working arrangements and a hybrid working pattern. This vacancy sits in our Bristol hub but talk to us about what might work for you. At the moment, we ask all colleagues to work a minimum of 1 day in the office each week. This may change in the future.
Inclusion and diversity
We'are keen to increase the diversity of our workforce and unlock the potential of all colleagues. In an increasingly multicultural society, we can only truly become the ‘Best Bank for Customers’ if our colleagues reflect the UK population.
We're pleased to consider applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
So, if you think this is the role for you, we’d love to hear from you!
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Lloyds Banking Group