Clarendon Fine Art
Clarendon Fine Art and Whitewall Galleries are the world’s largest and fastest growing network of contemporary art galleries. Our mission is to make beautiful artwork accessible to an ever-increasing audience of customers. As we prepare to celebrate our 90th Gallery, we continue to pride ourselves in delivering an exceptional customer experience. Our business embraces those who have a wealth of personality and motivation, and in return offer exciting career opportunities in an inspirational and expanding environment.
We are currently seeking a sales consultant with an expertise in luxury sales to join our dedicated teams, to develop strong client relationships and to become an expert Art Dealer.
- Provide a personable, tailored service to clients as an expert sales consultant, developing client relationships and sharing your passion for our exclusive original paintings, limited editions, sculptures and collectable additions – priding ourselves on offering something for everyone
- Use your flair and engaging personality to develop loyalty with customers through a one-on-one consultative approach to sales
- Introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and Gallery targets
- Carry out consultation services in your clients home or offices, always upholding a proficient and personable outlook
- Keep abreast of Artist facts and knowledge so that you can confidently and fluently talk to clients about our collections
- Host exclusive artist touring events and exhibitions in the Gallery
- Support the team to maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the Gallery
- To be conversant with selling systems, cash and credit procedures
- Follow all stock management procedures
- We are looking for engaging and fun individuals who have a warm and consistent approach to developing relationships
- You will be proactive, motivated and enthusiastic, with real drive to achieve exceptional results
- This role is full time, working 5 days over a 7 day working pattern on a rota basis. Flexibility is required to support artist touring events and exhibitions
- A driving licence for home approvals
Rewards and Benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (in lieu if worked) with the opportunity to earn extra upon length of service
- Grow with us – contributory employee pension scheme
- Retailing rewards! We offer a generous commission scheme and reward days out for our top performers
- Be sociable with us – join the wider company at social events throughout the year
- Sell Artwork, buy artwork – as a thank you we offer a fantastic employee discount scheme of up to 50% off
- Employee PERKS – we offer you benefits and discounts including food, drink, retailers and fun days out through Bravo benefits
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful CV’s at this initial screening stage.