Area Sales Manager
Alexander Steele Recruitment
Area Sales Manager
Alexander Steele are working with an award winning a market leading Wine & Spirits business. They are a household name with a strong presence in both the On & Off trade channels UK wide.
Area Sales Manager – NW London – On Trade
You will be responsible for retaining and developing our existing customers and identifying new opportunities within key prospects to deliver the growth aspirations of the business.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Exceed against budgets set by the business as part of the overall on trade budget in conjunction with your Head of Sales
• Build account plans with key customers to deliver your business objectives and ensure strong business relationships, improve rate of sale and profitability
• Management of sales and margin vs costs
• Work cross functionally with key stakeholders such as Credit Control, Logistics and Retail.
• Deliver excellent levels of customer service across your account portfolio
• Work closely with your Head of Sales to ensure agreed regional plans are delivered at field level
• Identify industry trends, and recommend the correct product mix to your existing and prospective customer base
• Understand both your customers’ needs and our Commercial’s plans and ensure they’re both in line.
• Create alignment and integration by working with others, involving them at the right level throughout the process, to achieve clear decisions that can be executed quickly.
• Communicating insights in a compelling way, so that it is easy for our business partners to leverage them for improved decision-making.
• Clearly articulate the wider business brand vision and positioning,
• Writing and negotiating long-term sales agreements with our key customers.
• Construction of tailored, bespoke and contemporary wine lists.
The role is field based in North West London
Up to £45k + fully expenses car + uncapped bonus structure + excellent benefits package
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg at [email protected]