Architect – Manchester
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our clients, a successful employee-owned trust architect firm, who are currently looking for an Architect to join their team in their Manchester office.
As an Architect, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday. Hybrid working will be project dependent.
The successful Architect will be offered:
- Salary up to £40,000
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 33 days for long-term service (Including bank hols)
- Closed over Christmas (In addition to the above)
- Hybrid working (Project dependent)
- Workplace pension including company contributions
- Life insurance cover
- Health cash plan cover providing access to various medical benefits
- Sick pay
To be considered for the Architect role you must have:
- 2 years Architect experience
- Revit experience is a must
- Good design experience
- Confident as will be client-facing on occasions
- Good team player
As an Architect your role will involve:
- Production of project information in digital or drawn form from concept design through to detailed construction information and specifications
- Initiating and developing concept or detail design studies under the direction of the project architect, Associate Director or Director.
- Carrying out technical and product research.
- Presentation drawings and material where appropriate.
- Attendance at Design Team, Client, local authority and other meetings as appropriate, including taking and issuing minutes
- Assisting the project architect in the administration of the contract.
- Making site or factory visits as appropriate, to monitor the progress of elements under their control
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.