Architect – Leatherhead
We are looking for a Part 3 Architect who currently has a minimum of 2 years of experience to join our clients in the Leatherhead area.
Our clients are a growing independent studio that offers their staff excellent training and a friendly working environment. This position has become available due to exciting new high-end projects across Surrey and London coming up hence the need for an additional team member.
As an Architect, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday
The successful Architect will be offered:
- Salaries up to £50,000
- Company holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Working flexibility (home/office)
As an Architect your role will involve the following:
- Working with high-end refurbishment projects
- Site visits
- Meeting with clients
- Smaller design projects (Loft conversions etc)
To be considered for Architect the role you must have the following:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Part 3
- Experience in high-end residential construction and detailing
- Full UK driving license with own car
- Fluent in Vectorworks and Sketchup (Knowledge of a rendering package that can be used with Sketchup would be beneficial)
- Experience in Adobe Creative suite and office
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.