Advance Practice Physiotherapist (APP)
Circle Health Group
Greenwich, Greater London
- Circle Integrated Care – Greenwich
Advanced Practice Physiotherapist
Full Time – Permanent
Up to £56,142.86 FTE (depending on level of experience, training and qualification)
Circle Integrated Care – Greenwich is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Advanced Practice Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physio department.
This is a part time role for 17.5 hours a week (part time flexible role). The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- At least 5 years in MSK setting
- Used to requesting diagnostics
- IRMER trained
- Used to referring on for Orthopaedic surgery or surgical opinion.
- Training other Advanced physiotherapists and physiotherapists.
- Undergoing level 7 studies in relevant area
- Injection therapy would be an advantage
- Independent prescribing is optional but beneficial
- Diagnostic U/S is beneficial but optional.
- Option for a split post between FCP and APP is available.
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To secure the maximum salary band, candidates must demonstrate they meet all the job criteria fully.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”