The Children’s Society
Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Admin Manager – North West
- Permanent contract
- 24 hours per week – working pattern to be agreed
£23,855.76– £26,506.74 per annum (£15,473.5 pro rata)
- Location: Wythenshawe, Manchester at The Children’s Society's Office.
The Children’s Society have new way of hybrid working therefore happy to consider working from home but there will be an expectation to attend the Wythenshawe office twice a week.
We are looking for a motivated first class administrator to join our team at The Children’s Society in the North West. You will need to be adaptable and flexible and the ability to provide business support and financial management information to the North West National Operations Manager and manage Administrator(s).
The Children’s Society has been helping children and young people in this country for over 130 years. We run local services that support children when they are at their most vulnerable and in desperate need of help. We’re there for children, every step of the way. We also have a strong community network, brilliant supporter base and over 100 shops.
The successful candidate will:
- Support the North West National Operations Manager's portfolio of funding streams, working collaboratively to analyse, report, manage and interpret financial information.
- Be responsible for the production of local management reports, the issuing of sales invoices, corrections, costings and forecasting, coordinating and monitoring the local budget portfolios and budgeting process and reporting on local all financial matters to local teams, and enabling staff to use similar systems and processes.
- Be responsible for the office management of local offices, including enquires, welcoming visitors, health and safety, records management, equipment and supplies, and maintenance requirements.
- Responsible for leading the volunteer administration for the North West. This will include monitoring compliance, processing volunteer applications, completing DBS checks and acquiring references, inputting volunteer data into all relevant systems and keeping systems up to date.
- Have experience of working with financial systems and processes, budget management and financial planning. (Training wlll be provided)
- Be organised, self-motivated and communicate clear and effectively with internal and external colleagues
- Have excellent planning and time management skills and advanced IT skills
The Children’s Society is committed to Safer Recruitment and as such a range of pre-employment checks will be conducted.
Candidates applying for work in our CYP Directorate will be asked to complete an “Employment history_template” document prior to interview.
The closing date for applications is 23:59 on Thursday 30th of March. If, after 14 days, we have received enough applications we reserve the right to close this vacancy on Thursday 16th of March.
Interviews will be held towards the end of March.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact [email protected]