The One Group
The One Group are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a buzzing business based in Bourne on a full time, permanent basis. This role would suit a candidate who has had some exposure within a transactional accounts assistant position, but also someone looking to broaden their experience and knowledge and learn on the job!
An enthusiastic and proactive approach is essential to be successful within this position, as well as keen attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines and good skills on excel.
Your responsibilities will be varied and include duties across both ledger and exposure to credit control:
- Download & capture daily bank statements ensuring all captured batches balance with bank statements
- Manage bank suspense account – ensuring that unknown payments are chased, remittances are received & weekly reconciliations are completed & saved on the shared drive
- Process daily, weekly & monthly invoicing (including consolidated invoices) & resolve any billing exceptions
- Capture customer debit notes & notify the Credit Controller/s where debit notes have been deducted from payments
Ideally, you will be available for a start date at short notice and therefore immediate starts/quick turnarounds are available.
The position gives the opportunity to develop your current skills and benefit from the following perks:
- £20,000-£24,000 per annum
- Hybrid Working after initial training period
- Casual dress
- Retail & Employee discounts
If you are interested in the above position or want more information, apply now and speak with Katherine Pearl at The One Group. .