ASL Global is a leading global marketing services business. Every day we work with the world’s biggest brands to create and execute experiential marketing campaigns which excite audiences, build customer loyalty and demand attention. Our teams in more than 40 countries across six continents combine local knowledge with sector expertise to deliver exceptional outsourced marketing communications, transactional services and global brand programs to clients in 150+ markets worldwide.
Our people are passionate about creating outstanding promotional campaigns and brand experiences for the world’s leading consumer brands. We have the integrity to understand and own our place in the world. And with a disruptive mindset, we have the courage to do things differently.
We are looking for an Account Director to work with one of the biggest iconic brands. As the senior lead within the market, this role will create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and to oversee all activities related to the sourcing, management and reporting of all categories identified within the scope of services for ASL.
Job purpose: To oversee, manage and take ownership of our iconic brand. From initial implementation through, to contract delivery through the lifecycle of the contract.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Stock Management/Order Processing;
- Management of all consumables stock, tracking using Excel
- Regular liaison with client supply chain, warehouses & suppliers
- Ownership of accurate stock forecast documents, updated weekly
- To run a weekly client stock review session, to influence/advise volume forecast commitments, in line with ASL lead times and current run rates
- Schedules to be created for new/existing re-orders and tracked to completion
- Ensure Connect is up to date at all times
- Keep detailed WIP sheet up to date at all times
- Product Spec Data sheets to be completed for all new items – collaboration between ASL supplier and client, in a timely manner
- Product code management; engaging with client warehouses and applying new codes and tracking data for old codes accurately
- New Line Forms to be completed for every new item, and distributed to all client applicable supply chain teams (Equity, Franchise, PTS, Express)
- Order WIP to be maintained to track spend, revenue, savings and rebates
- Invoice management
- Audit trail to be completed for all orders
- New product quotations – liaising with ASL procurement teams in the UK and FE – direct client engagement to influence savings/margin results
- Owning end to end process
- Weekly client calls – both scheduled and ad hoc
- New product cost approvals via the main client only
- Frequent (mostly unscheduled) communication (calls/emails) to discuss new product set up, call off, stock reorders etc.
- Knowledge of each of the clients division’s requirements for consumables, their order process, stock call of process and re-order frequency – need to be able to take last minute calls
- Monthly/quarterly/annual reporting of revenue, savings and rebates
- Ownership QBR/ABR meetings
- Print Management Programme
- Good understanding of the manufacturing process and timelines for the suite of products
- Good understanding of overseas freight; imports, logistics, shipping team
- Experience in the promotional goods / print industry
- Experience working with drinks related companies – preferably on a single source contract basis
- To have a strong team attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- First class, effective organisational skills
- A pro-active approach to managing projects
- Experience of managing and working as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budgeting and financial reporting
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
- The confidence to give clients trust in your work
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office particularly power point and excel
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Good time-management skills
ASL is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.